The set of ImageJ plug-ins included in this distribution form the mosaic processing software we use at NCMIR to process our large-scale brain maps and mosaics. The reason the software exists as ImageJ plug-ins is largely due to legacy and uses very little of the ImageJ functionality. Instead, the plug-ins makes substantial use of the Java Advanced Imaging and Image I/O libraries for most of the image processing and file I/O. Consequently, image files created with the mosaic processing pipeline generally are not fully compatible with the built-in functionality of ImageJ.
Basic Requirements(All modules are included in download file)
- Java 1.5 + (Developed and tested with JDK 1.5.0.06)
- Java Advanced Imaging 1.1.2 (http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jai/)
- Java Advanced Imaging Image I/O Tools 1.0_01(http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jai/)
- JadeDisplay (http://www.openchannelfoundation.org/projects/JadeDisplay/)
- Kakadu example programs 5.1.1 (for jpeg2000 support) (http://www.kakadusoftware.com)
- Ant & Cygwin (to build the files) (http://ant.apache.org/bindownload.cgi) (http://www.cygwin.com/)
Extract downloaded folder and execute “run.bat” inside extracted folder. You may need to adjust memory allocation for Java by editing “run.bat” file. In “run.bat”, you will see “--mx512m” option for 512MByte memory usage for Java. You can change this value for your environment.
Open "Index.html" file in "Documents" folder in extracted files or click here .