NCMIR data processing staff,
In the near future, are hoping to add some data storage systems and replace a couple of the image processing workstations at NCMIR.
We would like to get some feedback, information and/or wishlists from those of you who use these systems regarding things like:
- what do you like about how the current setup works?
- what do you think would help us process data more quickly and efficiently?
- what software packages do you have to have on Linux systems?
- what software packages do you have to have on Windows systems?
- what improvements would you like to see in the new systems?
- what requests do you have regarding physical placement of our data processing systems?