Where to get the Collaboration portlets
Option 1. here
Option 2. cvs.nbirn.net:/CVSROOT
Download from this module tree: BIRN/gridsphere/bluesquid_2_0
- So far portlets have only been tested under the GridSphere portal framework available at http://www.gridsphere using GridSphere version 2.1.5 & 2.2.9
- The GridPortlets provide support for credential management using the Grid Security Infrastructure (GSI) and can be obtained from The GridSphere web site at http://www.gridsphere.org/gridsphere/gridsphere?cid=download
The srbportlets have been tested with GridPortlets 1.3 and 1.4
How To Install
- Unpack the zip file under the GRIDSPHERE_HOME/projects directory
- Modify the values of PortletServices.xml under webapp/WEB-INF folder.
- Run ant install from GRIDSPHERE_HOME/projects/bluesquid directory.
Please refer to the ChangeLog.txt for features and enhancements.