This page contains information regarding upcoming changes to our CVS server.
- Only CVS repos hosted by CRBS (e.g. NCMIR_CVS, CAMERA_CVS and BIRN_CVS) will be affected.
- If you use the CRBS CVS server, you need to read and understand this.
- This page will be updated as additonal information and details become available.
If you want to recieve updates via email
- make sure you are logged in using your CRBS SSO login
- select "Watch" from the "Tools" menu in the upper-right corner
March 1, 2011 - Update
If you require/use and ssh key to access CVS, please email Vicky Rowley, email@example.com
February 24, 2011 - Update
DNS entries for the CVS server will be changed at 10am on Monday, March 7th.
At 10am on Monday, March 7th, we will change the DNS entry for our CVS server. Shortly (should be within ~5min) after 10am, everyone should be connecting to the new CVS server which will use CRBS SSO logins (the same one used to access this webpage) for authentication.
both cvs.crbs.ucsd.edu and cvs.neuinfo.org will be affected by the switch.
February 18, 2011 - Original message
All CRBS CVS users:
We are in the process of moving authentication for our CVS server from individual logins to our CRBS SSO system. This change will allow you to use the same username and password that you use for Confluence, Jira, SVN, etc to access our CVS repositories. This also means that, after this move, a CRBS SSO account will be required in order to access CVS.
IMPORTANT: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a list of any modules you use.
NOTE: You may need to modify your CVS client(s)
- If your CRBS SSO password differs from what you currently use for CVS, you will need to modify your client(s).
From an login/authorization standpoint:
- users in the "neuro" group will be able to access NCMIR_CVS
- users in the "camera-developers" group will be able to access CAMERA_CVS
- access to the BIRN_CVS repository will be by individual module. Details will be distributed early next week.