As of 4:39pm PDT:
- Power was restored and deemed stable
- We began bringing systems back online
As of 3:20pm PDT:
- Most websites have been redirected to a page indicating that we are down for emergency maintenance.
- The power has been shutdown.
As of 3:00pm PDT:
- mailserver, email list, docushare and web servers are all down
- backup storage is down
- a 10 minute delay has been requested to finish bringing down a few stragglers
As of 2:05pm PDT:
- We just received word that CalIT2 will have the power shutdown again at 3pm today. We are scrambling to shutdown equipment and prepare for this unexpected/unplanned event.
FM experienced a problem after the maintenance work this morning and need to shut power down again by around 3 pm.
Please shutdown all equipment ASAP, as necessary. At this time we don't have an estimate of the window that FM requires.
Tad Reynales, Manager
CALIT2 @ UC San Diego